take a journey into our spring collection of designer body scrubs
discover satin skin, radiance, clarity and deep beauty
our ingredients are all organic, ethically sourced and edible
organic . pure . luxe
D.BRUMAN is inspired by our desire to create a natural, organic and highly active luxury skincare range, that aims to detoxify, purify and beautify your largest organ, the skin.
Dora Bruman was our Great Grandmother, who was always our style icon. She loved fashion, beauty, nature, flowers, and bright colours. Dora always believed that feeling good within would always show on our skin, happiness illuminated the skin. The thing people notice first when they see you.
Therefore, our designer luxury scrubs were created to help you achieve ultimate beauty from inside out.
The skin is our largest organ and absorbs all what we feed it.
Our ingredients are all organic, natural, sourced ethically and pure.
At DBruman Luxury in Skin, we believe we provide gentle, healthy, natural and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- DBruman Luxury in Skin is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Therapeutic Goods Association.